Find it at the farmer’s market on Airline.
- Heavy duty Trek bicycles with fenders and a front basket
- $5 for 24 hours
- Annual pass $50
- 3 B-stations in Downtown
- 18 Bcycles in the fleet
These Bcycles all look great so far. Good seats, tires and no scratches or dents on the frames. Hopefully the fleet will grow, the rental price will come down to something more affordable for the folks that could really benefit from it and make it inline with a METRO bus fare or less and a few more open up along the existing and future Light Rail routes.
The implosion of the Houston Main Building in the Texas Medical Center finally occurred after several fog delays at approximately 11:15am this past Sunday.
Thousands of trees taken down all over Houston parks and greenways over the last month in an effort to prevent possible harm from falling trees or urban wildfires.
Mandatory Water Conservation measures in effect for the City of Houston. Basically it states to stop watering your grass and quit wasting water.
Ways to conserve water:
- Keep showers under five minutes
- Turn water off while brushing your teeth
- Wash only full loads of dishes or clothes
- Replace older model showerheads and faucet aerators with new low-flow models and install low water use toilets
- Inspect toilets for silent leaks by putting food coloring in the toilet tank. If colored water leaks into the toilet bowl before flushing, water is being lost due to a worn flapper
- Refrain from washing any vehicle or motorbike unless the dirt poses a driving hazard
- Refrain from washing down any sidewalk, walkway, driveway, parking lot or any other hard-surfaced area
- Refrain from filling, refilling or adding water to any indoor or outdoor swimming pool, spa or whirlpool.