All photos on this blog are captured with my handy dandy phone camera. Currently I’m using my second T-Mobile BlackBerry Flip 8220 SmartPhone. The BlackBerry Flip 8220 is the best long running phone/camera I have owned. Now I just switched over to the Android HTC Sensation.
A few points to note about the photos on is this houston.
- I capture some of these images while cruising on my bike,
- While running thru parks and trails,
- And as I drive around town.
- Also, none of the images are cropped.
- Each image is framed within the camera screen and
- None of the images are retouched or digitally altered after the photo is taken
So what you see is what I originally saw on my phone screen. I add a photo post when I spot an interesting angle on the same old scene around Houston, Texas. (H-Town).
So come back to see them here or sign up for my Spam Free Email subscription.
Blog Photos from June 2012 – Today
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze
Blog Photos from October 2011 – June 2012
- HTC Sensation
- Upto 8MP with Image adjustments for ISO, White Balance, Focus, WideScreen images, Face Detect, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness and Exposure.
Blog Photos from October 2008 – October 2011 (3 years) – still the best phone I have owned even though I went thru 3 handsets of this model, one a year.
- Blackberry Flip 8220 Smartphone
- 2MP camera
Blog Photos from August 2007 – October 2008 (14 months)
- Moto KRAZR
- 2MP camera
Blog Photos from January – August 2007 (8 months)
- Motorola V360
- 1.3MP camera